I don’t know if it’s just me, but being caked on my birthday is the worst.
There’s a difference between when they are being conceited and being insecure.
I’m not going to stick around for someone that seems to not put in any effort. At first, I will be attracted to them but once I know them better… I get tired of them. I seem to not have that excitement anymore. I mean, if you’re a fun person to be around with then I will actually gain more feelings for you. But if not, then I lose interest very fast.
- Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they're not. To agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.
- Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.
I lowkey really want the job at Cotton On.
- Me: Have you driven on the highway?
- Him: Nooooooooooooo
- Him: Too scary
- Him: Too fast
- Him: Too much screaming
- Him: My dads like 'go faster'
- Him: And I cant keep up with the other cars....
Ah, I’m finally leaving to the DPS Office ina few minutes to go test for my DL! So stokedddd.
If I like you, I try my best not to make it obvious. I wouldn’t want you getting the idea that I have feelings for you. I’d rather have you figure it out on your own, than me having to tell you beforehand. Cause what if something comes up? What if you like someone else? What if you see me as a friend and only that? I would just feel like an idiot.
I hate it when I’m in the worst mood ever and then either my mom or dad asks me what’s wrong, why am I sad or something on that line. I appreciate them worrying about me and being concerned but I just don’t wanna talk to anyone and I try to forget about it. It makes me think about the situation even more and then I start getting emotional. I hate being so sensitive and shit. God dammit, I wish feelings didn’t exist.