Sometimes I don’t want to be here anymore.. I want to be free. I don’t want to stay locked up in this prison cell anymore..
No one seems to fit my standards anymore. I’m so sick of it.
I met the most down to earth guy today. I would love to get to know him better. Ugh, I can’t even stop thinking about him and his amazing qualities. Why do I feel like it’s…. Destiny? Lol
- Me: *grunts out of fustration*
- Him: That's hot.
But trust me, no other girl will hold it down the way I do.
- Me: All guys? But she's always there, isn't she?
- Him: Ehhhh, whenever she talks, my ears bleed
- Him: Are you coming tomorrow morning?
- Me: Idk, maybe.
- Him: Why?! Please! We love you!
- Anderson: Yeah, she's gunna be a nurse.
- Alex: Why? You can't see over the patients.
- Tyler: Yeah. Like, uh oh I got a 6 ft. patient, lemme go get my ladder.
- LOL wtf, assholes.
The close bonds I had with people are no longer there. The people that I use to talk to all the time, are suddenly strangers. It’s weird that memories are all I have left and I don’t even know the people that used to mean so much to me.
I really hope by senior year, I’ll have a boyfriend or at least be “talking” to someone. I don’t know, I just feel like prom is such a romantic and special event so it would be nice to go with someone that I actually have feelings for. I mean I know I’ll still have fun if I go with a regular guy friend but it just wouldn’t be the same ya know.